For orders within Germany, we offer the following payment options:
- PayPal is a secure payment method that allows you to pay for your items quickly and free of charge without sharing your bank details with us. Just log into your account and confirm the payment. Your bank details are saved in your PayPal account, so they are not shared during the transaction process.
- SOFORT-Banking is a real-time bank transfer payment method for a secure transaction of your payment. The amount is directly debited from your bank account and securely transferred to us. If you decide for this payment method, your order will be shipped right after completing the ordering process.
- Giropay is one of the most popular bank transfer methods in Germany. It is directly connected to your bank account, being a secure method to transfer your payment. Using this payment method, you assure that the order is shipped right after completing the ordering process.
- Apple Pay gives you an easy, secure, and private way to pay on the web. It works with the devices you use every day. Accepting Apple Pay is faster than accepting traditional credit and debit cards and other payment methods. You don’t need to spend time searching for your wallet to find the right card. Within apps or websites when using Safari, you can check out with a single touch.
- Credit card. The transfer of the credit card data to the provider mollie Payments takes place via a secure connection.
- Classic bank transfer. After receiving the payment, we ship your order or, in case of a customised item made-to-order, we start producing it.
Orders from outside of Germany
You will be informed about the payment methods available in your country in the ordering process.
Further details about payments
The payments are processed through the payment service provider Mollie B.V., Keizersgracht 126, 1015 CW Amsterdam, Netherlands. Depending on the country, different payment methods are available.